My statement

The best thing you can give someone is a part of their life, captured,
standing still for one moment in time". jbarrios







Latest Wedding News!

Congratulations Donna and Curtis - April 26, 2013

Please Post any comments at the bottom of this page. Thank You :)

Instructions: Links

The main picture in the center and all pictures to the right are albums/or slideshows. Just click on a picture, and it will take you it's album to see more. *Very Important - Once in an album, you must use the "back arrow" at the top left of the page, to return back to the blog page after viewing any albums. Enjoy !

Donna and Curtis' Wedding 4.26.13_ click picture to enter

Donna and Curtis' Wedding 4.26.13_ click picture to enter
My favorites

Joanne Barrios Photography

Joanne Barrios Photography
Logo

About Me

My photo
Des Allemands, La., United States
I work full time, and spend my spare time working with pictures. Photography is what drives me to explore many of my hidden talents. I love to create and design lasting memories! Other hobbies include a love for animals; sunsets; camping and being on the water.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

From Kellie

Hey Girl Friend, I just checked out your new site! I think it's awesome and you have some very beautiful Picture's. I will have to get with you, there are some prints I would like to order. It all starts here. Good luck but I dont think you will need it. Love Kellie

2 comments:

Jamie Danos said...

Beautiful work! You really capture the natural moments of the wedding and reception and give the pictures that extra special touch with you graphic designs. Great Job!!

Joanne's Photo's said...

Thanks Jamie!